Gain an edge on the competition and develop a new level of business insight through the Bachelor of Arts in Management. This flexible degree emphasizes the management of organizations and personnel in multicultural and global settings. A variety of business-related concentrations are offered, helping you to grow your knowledge in specific areas of interest. Concentrations include alternative dispute resolution, business law, economics, entrepreneurship, human resource management, marketing, and project management. For students interested in further global management study, National University offers the option of earning a Bachelor of Arts in the Management/Master of Global Management Transition Program.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Describe the basic functions of management and their practical implications on the operations of the organization.
- Analyze and evaluate management, leadership, and motivation theories.
- Identify organizational behavior, communications, and change theories and their practical implications.
- Explain the effect of international business environmental factors (legal, economic, and cultural) on the conduct of global business.
- Explain the principles and theories of ethical decision-making and their practical implications in the everyday conduct of business.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management