Master of Science in Business Analytics
The Master of Science in Business Analytics is designed to prepare students to apply scientific knowledge to Big Data to find practical patterns for decision making. Organizations measure their operations, forecasting, and future strategic plans scientifically through analyzing data in marketing, sales, finances, and supply chain areas.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze components of data and analytics environment.
- Evaluate methods and technologies to organize and normalize data for use in statistical analysis.
- Construct data files and statistical models to find patterns for competitive decision making.
- Design an analytical model to forecast prices based on the previous data patterns.
- Apply security, privacy and ethical measures using data and analytical models to improve organizations' due diligence.
- Utilize previous financial data to predict future effects.
- Apply the appropriate data model to analyze the performance of supply chain processes.
- Construct analytical models to business data to achieve targeted results.
- BAN 600 Fundamentals of Analytics
- ANA 605 Analytic Models & Data Systems
- ANA 610 Data Management for Analytics
- ANA 615 Data Mining Techniques
- ANA 620 Continuous Data Methods, Appl
- ANA 625 Categorical Data Methods, Appl
- ANA 630 Advanced Analytic Applications
- BAN 640 Performance MGT & SCM Process
- BAN 645 Prediction in Marketing
- BAN 650 Probabilistic Finance Models
- BAN 655 Analytical Security & Ethics
- BAN 660 Business Analytics Capstone