This certificate program offers students interested in technology related careers the opportunity to develop the professional expertise to apply and manage technology in a variety of situations. With this certificate, students can pursue careers in fields such as marketing, information management, customer service, data management, and sales. Students who later want to pursue a baccalaureate degree can apply some or all of the credits awarded in the certificate program toward their degree assuming they meet the GPA and other requirements of that program.
- ITM 210 Introduction to IT
- ITM 320 Information Technology Managem
- ITM 340 IT Clients Using MS Windows
- ITM 420 Local Area Networks
- ITM 430 Wide Area Networks
- ITM 440 Database Concepts & Data Model