CYB605 Information Assurance Part I
Lead Faculty: Mr. Christopher Simpson
Information assurance for the enterprise is a coordinated, ongoing solution that merges all required procedures and controls involved in protecting and securing information. IA framework and security policies, logical security, and ethics, codes of conduct, laws and regulations are highlighted.
- Compare and Contrast risk assessment strategies.
- Evaluate global legal constraints on Cyber Security and Information Assurance.
- Evaluate the impact of technology and legislation on the Operational/Technical Domain.
- Prescribe individual and enterprise confidentiality policy for the Community/Contextual Domain.
- Propose enterprise Information Ethics and Codes of Conduct.