CIS620B Master's Research Project II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Rell Snyder
Two-month course, meets once a week.
A continuation of CIS 620A. Students develop the project in a three-to-five member group. Students complete a detailed analysis and design of the project within the first two weeks of the course. After completing the project, students formally present their final product to a review panel for evaluation and grading. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Demonstrate management concepts in the administration of information system functions in organizations.
- Exhibit project management skills including development, planning, and budgeting of a new system.
- Analyze the informational needs of an organization.
- Evaluate information system strategies and policies.
- Compare and contrast Information System project management methodologies.
- Apply information system resource management and problem solving.