CIS460 Human Factor/Ergonomic Design
Lead Faculty: Dr Lu Zhang
Introduction to methods that incorporate human capabilities and limitations, environmental factors, human-machine interaction, and other factors into system design. The focus is on the interface between humans, technology, and systems. Human factors and ergonomics in systems analysis, design, and evaluation will also be examined.
- Recognize human capabilities and limitations.
- Describe and discuss environmental factors and human-machine interaction.
- Explain human factors in system design.
- Explain human factors in teamwork.
- Identify methods of tackling human factors and ergonomics problems.
- Evaluate human factors and ergonomics methods.