CIS440 Systems Quality Assurance
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lu Zhang
Fundamentals of measuring an organizationand#xbf;s system quality and ways to improve it. This cover also covers the testing process and how to staff and execute a test plan from start to finish.
- Assess testing capabilities and competencies in system quality assurance.
- Describe and discuss the software testing environment.
- Describe and discuss the testing process.
- Explain testing client/server systems, rapid application development testing, COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) and contracted software testing and web-based systems.
- Identify testing best practices.
- Recognize the significance of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 to testing for security, internal controls, and data warehouse.
- Evaluate software testing tools.