ANA610 Data Management for Analytics
Lead Faculty: Dr. Jodi Reeves
Application of the data management process for analytics including data acquisition, cleaning, structure, security, and working with customer-centered databases. Evaluation of how these data relate and aggregate in analytic databases, data marts, data warehouses, and how they are used by analytical decision tools will be explored through case studies and projects.
- Evaluate the methods of data acquisition, access, and cleaning.
- Apply analytical techniques to prepare data for analysis.
- Categorize different methods of secure data transfer.
- Evaluate characteristics of customer/user centered databases.
- Formulate an analytic ready data set from databases, data marts, and data warehouses.