CIS320 Systems Analysis & Integration
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lu Zhang
Course DescriptionComprehensive introduction to the planning, analysis, design, and implementation of contemporary information systems. Students will examine the role and responsibility of a System Analyst. Several approaches to system requirements are also covered.
- Describe and discuss managing the information systems project.
- Describe identifying, initiating, and planning systems development projects.
- Analyze and determine system requirements.
- Design databases for information systems.
- Discuss system interfaces, controls, and security.
- Describe current trends in systems analysis.