Specialization in Enterprise Architecture
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar ViswanathanThis specialization is designed to prepare technically qualified individuals for responsible management role in the management of Enterprise Architecture. The specialization courses relevant to this program are offered by FEAC Institute, an independent, framework, methodology and tool agnostic organization that focuses on pragmatic Enterprise Architecture hands-on education and training leading to formal Certification.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply a multidisciplinary approach involving the integration of enterprise architecture, management, quality, and Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF).
- Design and implement comprehensive architecture enterprise in accordance with DODAF architecture process.
- Develop an integrated Infrastructure Architecture and relate it to the Federal Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office (FEAPMO).
- Use the Federal Enterprise Architecture Vision and Principles and the Government Accounting Office’s view of Enterprise Architecture, Office of Management and Budget.
- DFX 1201X Architecture Framework Basics
- DFX 1202X Core and Supporting Products
- DFX 1203X Enterprise Architecture Planni
- DFX 1204X Advanced Architecture Modeling
- EAX 1201X Enterprise Architecture Concep
- EAX 1202X Enterprise Architecture Planni
- EAX 1203X Enterprise Architecture Implem
- EAX 1204X Enterprise Architecture Integr