EGR496A Senior Capstone Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
Course DescriptionA culminating experience for BSMDE majors involving a substantive project that demonstrates a synthesis of learning accumulated in program studies. This is the first part of a two-part Engineering Senior Project sequence. Students will be working in teams of 204 students and doing research leading to preliminary development of the final project product.
- Collaborate with team members and finalize project development.
- Prepare final project paper.
- Understand the principal contract administration responsibilities of the resident engineer and project manager.
- Demonstrate knowledge of change orders and disputes.
- Understand how project fits into overall Capital Improvement Program
- Give executive presentation to faculty and expert judging panel.