EGR486A Engineering Senior Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Jodi Reeves
Course DescriptionA substantive project that demonstrates a synthesis of learning accumulated in each major. This is the first part of a two-part Engineering Senior Project sequence. Students will be working in teams of two to four students and doing research leading to preliminary development of the final project product.
- Collaborate with team members and develop an initial project description for further development.
- Function successfully in the team environment and develop project mission, vision, goals, bjectives, and concept development steps.
- Define planning project strategy.
- Design project framework.
- Develop and present the project proposal.