CEE499 Capstone Design Project II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Peilin Fu
Course DescriptionA second course of a two-course sequence in which students continue work on a major design project. With the mentoring of the faculty, this course integrates all the courses in the Electrical and Computer Engineering program. The capstone course also helps students improve their written and oral presentations. Grading is S/U only. Course is eligible for In Progress (IP) grade.
- Collaborate with other team members to successfully complete project.
- Show timelines and milestones for their project activities.
- Present their project to faculty and expert judging panel.
- Prepare final project report.
- Function as a member of an engineering design team.