MKT200 Basic Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Wali I. Mondal
Introduction to contemporary marketing and its application in the marketing implementation process. It places special focus on the use of the four P's (Price, Promotion, Product and Place) as well as market opportunities, product development, promotion planning, pricing decisions, and channels of distribution.
- Describe how the Internet is changing marketing for businesses.
- Identify market segments and target markets.
- Comprehend the basic Marketing concepts and the four P's: Price, Promotion, Place and Product.
- Identify current legal and ethical standards of practice in marketing.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.