MKT200 Basic Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Wali Mondal
Course DescriptionIntroduction to contemporary marketing and its application in the marketing implementation process. It places special focus on the use of the four Pandapos;s (Price, Promotion, Product and Place) as well as market opportunities, product development, promotion planning, pricing decisions, and channels of distribution.
- Describe how the Internet is changing marketing for businesses.
- Identify market segments and target markets.
- Comprehend the basic Marketing concepts and the four P's: Price, Promotion, Place and Product.
- Identify current legal and ethical standards of practice in marketing.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.