MKT670 Selected Topics in Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
This course that is developed on request from regional centers to serve specific regional educational and business needs. Potentially it covers topics such as telecommunications, computers, health care services, marketing communications, retail management, and/or industrial marketing.
- Describe how changing technology is affecting the topic selected.
- Identify the key principles of the topic selected.
- Discuss the relationship of the topic selected to the field of marketing.
- Identify the major legal and ethical issues associated with the topic selected.
- Apply the principles learned to actual business situations.
- Discriminate between ethical and unethical behaviors in marketing situations.
- Integrate the material covered with other business coursework. Demonstrate a clear understanding of major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.