MKT652 Adv Mobile Mkt Strategies
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mary Beth McCabe
This course will present a strategic focus for marketing in the mobile world. Students will cover the 3 C’s: Communication, Content, and Commerce as it relates to mobile marketing. Students will be exposed to the most current cases in mobile marketing, and will be challenged to validate the ROI of mobile marketing in business globally. This course will include use of QR codes, Near Field Technology (NFT) and Location Based Services (LBS).
- Develop and organize the challenges and opportunities in mobile marketing, including the evolution of new technologies.
- Appraise existing marketing campaigns using mobile advertising, mobile promotions and internet only marketing.
- Evaluate mobile marketing strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Evaluate techniques of mobile marketing using strategies such as: target marketing and tracking ROI of customers for business, governmental, and not-for-profits in the global marketplace.
- Assess the effectiveness of integrating mobile marketing with on and offline marketing.