MGT610C Graduate Business Project
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
A project where students work in teams or as individuals under the guidance of an assigned faculty advisor. Students clarify research topics and identify data sources in preparation for the project. Students then gather data and present their research in both written and oral form to faculty and classmates. Grading is H, S, or U only. MGT 610C is two months in length.
- Write a Masters level research project/thesis.
- Define a specific research problem and/or business study.
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review relating to the study and methods used in the project.
- Identify sources of data for the project analysis.
- Specify timelines and key milestones for execution and completion of project activities.
- Gather and analyze relevant data.
- Identify, describe and use appropriate quantitative and analytical models for drawing conclusions.
- Clearly compose a detailed project document.
- Submit and defend project during oral presentation to faculty, class and, if applicable, client.