MGT400 Ethics in Law, Business & Mgmt
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
This course is an exploration of values and ethics in American business utilizing debate and written exercises. It also considers ethical issues arising in the global business environment.
- Perform ethical analyses.
- Apply analytical skills in approaching ethical dilemmas faced in business and management.
- Communicate ethical analyses in writing.
- Describe the ethical issues arising from the management of a diverse work force.
- Identify the ethical implications of technology's convergence on management and business.