MGT400 Ethics in Law, Business & Mgmt
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
Course DescriptionThis course is an exploration of values and ethics in American business utilizing debate and written exercises. It also considers ethical issues arising in the global business environment.
- Perform ethical analyses.
- Apply analytical skills in approaching ethical dilemmas faced in business and management.
- Communicate ethical analyses in writing.
- Describe the ethical issues arising from the management of a diverse work force.
- Identify the ethical implications of technology's convergence on management and business.