MGT309C Prin. of Mgmt & Organizations
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
This course is a survey of the theories, techniques, and concepts of management in organizations and the role of the manager in a technologically-oriented society.
- Describe the common theories of management.
- Analyze the basic functions of management.
- Explain the different ideas regarding organizational behavior.
- Evaluate the theories of motivation.
- Analyze and evaluate various theories of leadership.
- Describe the common elements of effective communication.
- Analyze approaches to managing change and culture.