Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
Creating, integrating and maintaining successful e-business through a business plan. Emphasis on origin and growth of e-business, security concerns of e-business, entrepreneurial aspects of business-to-business e-commerce, e-tailing and supply chain management. Students are encouraged to develop business plans through their own website.
- Apply the basics of e-commerce through the relevant technology.
- Analyze e-commerce servers and clients.
- Describe entrepreneurship in an e-commerce infrastructure.
- Explain the maintenance and optimization of e-business websites.
- Comprehend the security of e-commerce environments.