LED604 Leading Change and Adaptation
Lead Faculty: Dr. Julia L. Buchanan
Course topics will focus on the dynamics of change, organizational redesign, and the essential skills necessary for leaders to initiate corporate and organizational transformations. Resistance and acceptance of change initiatives, including the impact of organizational culture will be examined. Students will strengthen their leadership skills and strategies in order to initiate and implement change through problem-solving experiences across a broad range of organizational contexts.
- Interpret factors associated with organizational change.
- Analyze leadership initiatives on adaptive work in organizations.
- Evaluate the efficacy of change strategies in problem solving situations.
- Evaluate the impact of change factors on ethical decision-making.
- Evaluate potential change factors in strategic planning.
- Assess the impact of change initiatives on organizational culture.