The Certificate of Accountancy program is designed for students who wish to prepare for entry into the accounting profession and for employment opportunities in private, government, or not-for-profit entities. Those desiring to prepare for taking the CPA or CMA exams should consider the B.S. in Accountancy or Master of Accountancy programs. Students taking ACC630M and ACC631M need not take the ACC 604 in the MBA program.
- ACC 657 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 640M Acc for Gov't & NFP Entities
- ACC 630M Cost Accounting
- ACC 631M Advanced Managerial Accounting
- ACC 610M Financial Accounting I
- ACC 611M Financial Accounting II