School of Business and Management
If you’re looking for career advancement in the business world, the National University School of Business and Management offers business degrees and MBA programs designed to give you the management skills you need to compete in today's global economy.
A leader in online business schools, National University offers a flexible, online MBA program featuring unique and cutting-edge curriculum. Other business degree programs include undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, business, management, human resources, and leadership.
National University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership