A degree from the National University School of Business and Management provides the strong foundation and comprehensive understanding of global business practices that can lead to professional recognition, advancement, and higher income potential. Our programs will give you the edge you need to advance in your current career or start a new one.
As a leader in online education, National University offers a number of business degree programs via the Internet in a dynamic, interactive learning environment. Our MBA program features a unique curriculum delivered exclusively through distance-learning technologies. Additional business degree programs include undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, business, management, human resources, and leadership.
The vision of the School of Business and Management is to be recognized as a leading business school in serving the working adult student population with innovation and leadership.
The mission of the School of Business and Management is to provide students with flexible access to relevant business education in order to enhance their opportunities as ethical, effective, and knowledgeable leaders in a global community.
Review the School of Business and Management undergraduate and graduate degrees for a full list of National University’s on-campus and online business and management programs. To view the listings, click on the departments to the left on this page.
National University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management with specialization in Organizational Development and Change Management and Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration with specializations in Financial Management, Human Resource Management, International Business, and Marketing
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Human Resource Management, and Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Casino Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership