Dr. Susan Silverstone
- 2005 – — Adunct Faculty, Roseman Health Sciences
- 2001 – — Professor, National University
- 2000 – 2004 — Adjunct Faculty, Univesity of Phoenix
- 1982 – 1986 — Assistant Professor, University of Colorado
- NU President's Award for Excellence — 2013-09-01
- Professorate Award — 2012-09-01
|Conference||2016-06-29||Successful Strategies in Online Marketing courses||Fourth European Conference on Technology in the Classroom 2016||Brighton, England|
|Poster||2016-02-18||How to Fully Engage Online Students and improve the learning Process||Lilly Conference on Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning||Newport Beach, CA|
|Conference||2015-10-22||Adoption of Innovation: The Road to Implementation of a Learning Management System||ELearning Conference 2015||Kona, Hawaii|
|Conference||2015-06-26||Plagiarism Who is to Blame?||the International Meeting of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences||Venice, Italy|
|Conference||2014-05-28||Does Culture Play a Role in Plagiarism||International Journal of Arts & Sciences (IJAS)||Boston, MA|
|Paper||2014-02-08||Value of Education: Is It Worth the Investment||2014 Academy of International Business-India Region||Udaipur, India|
|Paper||2013-05-28||Engaging Students in Online Marketing Classes||Published in the Proceedings of the Institute for Business and Finance Researc||San Jose, Costa Rica|
|Conference||2013-05-28||Engaging Students in Online Marketing Courses||Institute for Business and Finance conference||Costa Rica|
|Paper||2013-05-01||Engaging Online Students in a Marketing Course||Costa Rica|
|Paper||2012-11-01||The Value of a Business Education||San Diego, CA|
|Paper||2011-02-11||Innovative technology strategies to address youth obesity.||National University System Center for Performance Psychology Inaugural Conference||San Diego, CA|
- Silverstone, S.S., Teatum, J.. (2011). Technology the Problem or the Solution to Childhood Obesity.
- Silverstone, S.S., Beckwith, E.G., Bean, D.. (2010). Creating a a Culture of Academic Assessment and Excellence via Shared Governance.
- Silverstone, S.S., Phadungtin, J.. (2008). Online Learning: Custom Design to Promote Learning for Multiple Disciplines..
- Silverstone, S.S., (n.d.). Using 21st century Technology in Online Business Education. Journal of Business and Research 2007,
- Silverstone, S.S., Corona, R., Mccabe, M.. (n.d.). Best Practices in Marketing Education: Undergraduate Marketing Programs at National University. The Journal Business Education and Accreditation,
- Silverstone, S.S., Sistek-Chandler, C., Myers, M.. (n.d.). Adoption of Innovation: The Road to Implementation of a Learning Management System. Proceedings of E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2015,
- Silverstone, S.S., Uhlig, R., Mehta, K., Mossavar-Rahmani, F.. (n.d.). The Value of Business Education: A Case Study of Business Administration Graduates of a Large University.
- Silverstone, S.S., (n.d.). Integrating Shared Governance with Learning Communities to Promote Academic Learning and Assessment.
- Silverstone, S.S., Phadungtin, J., Buchanan, J. (2009). Technologies to Support Effective Learning and Teaching in the 21st Century.
- Silverstone, S.S., (n.d.). Mature Audiences of Reality TV: Lessons Learned by Marketing Students. Proceedings of the Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences 2006.