Dr. Mary Beth McCabe
As National University•s Academic Program Director for Marketing since 2010, she brings 25 years of hands on experience in television and digital advertising plus business ownership to the School of Business and Management. Dr. McCabe has been an executive in the San Diego business community since 1982, when she was hired by KUSI-TV and prior to that, in Chicago at WCIU-TV. Her business clients range from Fortune 100 firms to family run enterprises across many industries. Her academic degrees are from Alliant University (DBA, Marketing), DePaul University (MBA, Marketing) and University of Dayton (BA, Communications). She has been part of the marketing faculty at UCSD Extension, San Diego State University, and the University of San Diego. She received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Hispanic Marketing from SDX (San Diego Ad Club). She is co-author of Mobile Marketing Essentials and the author of The World•s First Guide to Independent Travel. She lives in San Diego, and volunteers with American Marketing Association, MIT Enterprise Forum and several community groups. Dr. McCabe received the 2018 National University Presidential Award for Online Course Development.
|Paper||2014-06-01||An Assessment of Marketing Programs Designed for Adult Learners at an Accelerated Pace: A Case Study||American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences||Paris, France|
|Paper||2014-04-01||Entrepreneurship is Alive: Student Pitchfest draws interest from technology business students||San Diego, CA|
|Paper||2014-02-01||The Perils of Clicking "Like" on Social Media Networks||Las Vegas, NV|
|Paper||2013-03-01||Raising Classroom Engagement and Interactivity: Experts on PowerPointless and Gamification||La Jolla, CA|
|Paper||2013-02-01||Hispanics and Green Transportation in California||Alliant University||San Diego, CA|
|Paper||2013-01-01||A Study Of Sustainable Behaviors Among California Hispanics Regarding Transportation||Las Vegas, NV|
|Paper||2012-06-01||Sustainability for Hispanics in California: Do They Really Care?||Costa Rica|
|Paper||2012-05-01||Hispanics and their Solar Energy Adoption Patterns||Denver, CO|
|Paper||2012-03-01||Solar Marketing Efficiency||San Jose, CA|
|Paper||2011-06-01||Marketing to Hispanics: Eco Friendly Behaviors||Barcelona, Spain|
|Paper||2010-10-01||Growing Solar Markets||Los Angeles, CA|
|Paper||2010-08-01||Resale Market Value of Residential Solar PV||San Diego, CA|
|Paper||2010-05-01||Measuring Success: Effectiveness of Your Solar Marketing||Phoenix, AZ|
|Paper||2009-11-01||Hispanic Marketing: Understanding Strategies and Applications for 2010||San Diego, CA|
|Paper||2008-10-01||Hispanic Marketing: Past, Present, and Future||San Diego, CA|
|Paper||2008-05-01||Selling Hispanic Radio During a Recession||Miami, FL|
|Paper||2006-07-01||Latinos…Niche Market or Serious Business||Lakeside, CA|
|Paper||2006-05-01||Hispanic Marketing 101||San Diego, CA|
- McCabe, M.M., Corona, R. Weaver, R.. (2013). A Study Of Sustainable Behaviors Among California Hispanics Regarding Transportation.
- McCabe, M.M., Corona, R. Weaver, R.. (2012). Five Insights for Marketing Solar to Hispanics.
- McCabe, M.M., Corona, R., Weaver, R.. (2012). Sustainability for Hispanics in California: Do They Really Care? ,.
- McCabe, M.M., Corona, R.. (2011). Marketing to Hispanics: Eco Friendly Behaviors.
- McCabe, M.M., Corona, R.. (2011). Acculturation in Marketing to Latinos in the US.
- McCabe, M.M., Mccabe, M; Weaver, R. (2018). Marketing Effectiveness of Educational Services on Websites. Business Education & Accreditation,
- McCabe, M.M., Mccabe, M, Weaver, R. (2018). Social Media Marketing Strategies for Education Programs. Global Journal of Business Research,
- McCabe, M.M., (2017). Social Media Marketing Strategies for Career Advancement: An Analysis of Linkedin. Journal of Business & Behavioral Sciences,
- McCabe, M.M., Mccabe, M, Corona, R. (2016). An Empirical Examination of Facebook Use by Hispanics and Non-Hispanics. Global Journal of Business Research,
- McCabe, M.M., Ramon Corona, Mary Beth Mccabe, Susan Silverstone. (2016). Best Practices in Marketing Education: Undergraduate Marketing Programs at National University. Business Education and Accreditation,
- McCabe, M.M., (2014). U.S.Hispanics Go Mobile: Adoption and Marketing Engagement Trends. The International Journal of Mobile Marketing,