Dr. Kamlesh Mehta
- Academy of International Business
- American Marketing Association
- Clute Research Institute
|Paper||2014-02-10||The Value of Education: Is It Worth The Investment?||The Proceedings of the 2014 Academy of International Business India Region Chapter Conference. The paper received "Outstanding Model Paper for Future Research" award.||Udaipur, India|
|Conference||2014-01-01||The Latest Developments in Business Education in the US||2014 Revisiting the MBA in the Asia Pacific Context Conference jointly organized by the Association of BRICS B-Sc||Bangalore, India|
- Mehta, K.M., Ron P Uhlig. (2017). Business Administration and Computer Science Degrees: Earnings, Job Security, and Job Satisfaction. American Journal of Business Education,
- Mehta, K.M., Ronald P. Uhlig. (2016). Computer Science Graduates: Teaching Innovations, Earnings, and Reducing the Shortfalls. Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching,
- Mehta, K.M., Ronald Uhlig, Susan Silverstone, And Farhang Mossavar-Rahmani. (2015). The Value of Business Education: A Case Study of Business Administration Graduates of a Large University. The Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (2014). National Problems, Global Solutions: Technology, Information, and Safeguards. Journal of American Business Review, Cambridge,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (2009). Selected Technological Advances and Organizations: Applications and Implications. The Journal of American Academy of Business,
- Mehta, K.M., (2009). British Music Industry: A Case Study in Music Piracy. Journal of Business and Education Research,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (2008). E-Commerce: On-Line Retail Distribution Strategies and Global Challenges. The Business Review, Cambridge,
- Mehta, K.M., (2008). Culture Clashes at Mehta Investment Group: A Case Study.. Journal of Business Case Studies,
- Mehta, K.M., (2001). A Framework for Developing an International Business Curriculum Program. The Journal of Interdisciplinary Education,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (2001). E commerce: The Next Global Frontier For Small Businesses. The Journal of Applied Business Research,
- Mehta, K.M., Balasundram Maniam And Sanjay Mehta. (2000). An Empirical Investigation of Testing as a Teaching Strategy to Motivate Students. The Journal of Interdisciplinary Education,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (1999). Enterprise Resource Planning Growth in India: A Global Competitive Advantage (Part II). The Journal of International Information Management,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (1999). Using Enterprise Resource Planning to Gain a Global Competitive Advantage. The Review of Accounting Information Systems,
- Mehta, K.M., Subhash Mehta And Sanjay Mehta. (1999). Diffusion and Adoption of Computers: A Government Program to Educate Small and Medium Enterprises in Singapore. Journal of Interdisciplinary Education,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (1998). Work Force, Information Technology and Global Unemployment. Industrial Management and Data Systems,
- Mehta, K.M., (1998). Culturally Appropriate Community Development Programs in the Nations of the South. Journal of Interdisciplinary Education,
- Mehta, K.M., Jack Davis. (1997). Reengineering a Business School of the Future: A Mission/Vision Model for Higher Education in Transformational Times. SAM Advanced Management Journal,
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (1997). Information Revolution: Impact of Technology on Global Workforce. Journal of International Information Management,
- Mehta, K.M., (1996). Japan-USA Relations: A Comparative Examination of the Oil and Gas Industry. Oil and Gas Tax Quarterly,
- Mehta, K.M., Michael Taku. (1993). A Review of Intellectual Property Protection Rights for Software in South America. The Midwest Review of International Business Research,
- Mehta, K.M., Janet F. Laribee. (1992). Executive Information Systems: Development and Communication Issues. The Journal of Technical Writing and Communications,
- Mehta, K.M., (1990). A study Investigating Preference for Computer User Interface Styles by Personality Types of Chief Executive officers of International Business Firms or Maquiladora Operations. University Microfilms International.
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (2016). The Next Big Frontier: Big Data, Privacy, and Public Sector. Blind Reviewed Edited Book-ISBN: 078-93-86256-21-8.
- Mehta, K.M., Vivek Shah. (2018). Virtual Global Workplaces and Collaborations: A Future Trend. The Proceedings of the 11th Decision Sciences Institute-Indian Subcontinent Chapter conference.
- Mehta, K.M., Ronald Uhlig. (2015). Computer Science or Business Administration Degree – Which Has The Highest Potential. the Annual International Conference of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Venice, Italy..
- Mehta, K.M., Jim Keefe And Vivek Shah. (2014). Big Brother, Big Business: Data Mining, Privacy, and Cyber Safeguards.. The Proceedings of the Decision Sciences Institute-Southwest Region (SWDSI) Conference, Dallas, Texas..