This course will present a strategic focus for marketing in the mobile world. Students will cover the 3 C#8217;s: Communication, Content, and Commerce as it relates to mobile marketing. Students will be exposed to the most current cases in mobile marketing, and will be challenged to validate the ROI of mobile marketing in business globally. This course will include use of QR codes, Near Field Technology (NFT) and Location Based Services (LBS).
- Develop and organize the challenges and opportunities in mobile marketing, including the evolution of new technologies.
- Appraise existing marketing campaigns using mobile advertising, mobile promotions and internet only marketing.
- Evaluate mobile marketing strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Evaluate techniques of mobile marketing using strategies such as: target marketing and tracking ROI of customers for business, governmental, and not-for-profits in the global marketplace.
- Assess the effectiveness of integrating mobile marketing with on and offline marketing.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management