Focus on perspectives and skills for advising and providing assistance. Models for change consulting, including appropriate ways to provide assistance in change and development initiatives. Simulations of community development situations are used to analyze change and development issues and problems. Needs assessment, resistance to change, conflict, and effective communication.
- Apply strategies and processes for working with community leaders.
- Apply fundamental skills for advising, providing assistance, and supporting others.
- Assessing and evaluate stakeholders’ needs in change and development initiatives.
- Analyze NGO, government, and corporate funding and budget processes.
- Practice effective communication with ethic, religious, national, and social groups.
- Be able to partner with various stakeholders to plan, design, and implement effective and sustainable social transformation and community development initiatives.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management