This course is a practical study that increases the understanding and furthers the implementation of an effective Player Rating System with the purpose of developing a loyal player development program. This course connects the various marketing efforts of a tribal casino with the responsible development of gaming guests. It analyzes and shows the advantages and disadvantages of comps and promotions. The student will also gain a better appreciation of the role of Gaming Information Technology towards building an individualized and appropriate Player development program.
- Relate and describe the twelve components of a Player Development Program and an effective Player Rating system.
- Illustrate and categorize the responsibilities and functions of a Casino Host.
- Exemplify eight basic components of casino marketing programs. This knowledge will include marketing basics as well as comps and promotions specific to the casino business.
- Demonstrate verbally and in writing a basic understanding of the role of Gaming Information Technology in player development.
- Recognize and distinguish actual and theoretical win calculations.
- Structure and write effective promotions and billboard advertising.
- Communicate and coordinate all marketing and IT efforts towards the development of Player Loyalty Development programs.
- Perform basic writing skills for ‘prospectus’ development.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management