An in-depth review of current organizational behavior issues in the areas of workforce planning and performance management is covered as it relates to employee diversity. Using case studies, the course provides an integrated perspective of theory and practical aspects of interpersonal and group communication, organizational structures and system, and employee performance in the diverse workplace.
- Analyze the integrated components that make up Organizational Behavior and its impact on organizational development practices and human resource policies: individual behavior and learning organizations; team processes; and, organizational processes.
- Formulate organizational change recommendations regarding organizational behavior issues.
- Evaluate, synthesize, and apply HRM and OD theories as they relate to creating effective performance and change management programs in the workplace.
- Evaluate and theorize methods designed to prevent employer liability and labor relation issues as related to organizational systems and structures that cause poor performance.
- Evaluate and design programs for improved organizational performance of work groups and teams with a focus on communication and integration of technology.
- Examine and apply best practices in leadership behavior that most positively influences positive organizational behavior.
- Examine global workplace trends regarding managing organizational behavior in diverse national and international organizations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management