Identifying an organization’s unique niche/offering is pivotal to the crafting of the narrative and development of the case for support, yet extends even further to the development of programs that fill the need. The importance of marketing and positioning plans for nonprofit organizations and the significance of linking these tools to the organization’s mission and purpose are emphasized. Branding and image integrity are linked to a clear understanding of the ideas, priorities, individuals, and events shaping the landscape of the community.
- Construct an effective case for support to solicit financial support for a nonprofit organization.
- Determine their organization’s unique mission and its relevance to the community.
- Effectively position and market your nonprofit.
- Compose communications materials for key constituencies and stakeholders.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Examine the role social media plays in marketing and fundraising.
- Assess the priorities, events and people shaping the donor landscape to evaluate potential target markets.
- Investigate the importance of branding and positioning in the overall marketing plan.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management