This course is a practical study in cash cage operations, including drop team operations, count room and basic principles of revenue audit. This includes the understanding and application of title 31 requirements and the practice of generation Suspicious Activity Reporting. The practical aspect of this course includes the proper counting, balancing and recording of cash, checks, credits, token chips and slot tickets.
- Describe and analyze six basic functions of cash cage operations, including count room and soft count, and revenue auditing.
- Recite the main components of Title 31 requirements and Suspicious Activity Reporting including completion of forms and reports.
- Perform basic casino revenue-related job functions including: cash window opening/closing/balancing; ticket redemptions and Window & Main bank/Vault Variances.
- Interpret and fulfill the operational and functional objectives of the cash cage, the drop team, the count room and the revenue audit.
- Utilize the proper chain of command.
- Perform opening and closing cash window balancing.
- Perform acceptance, issue and redemption of cash and cash equivalents.
- Process and verify slot tickets, gaming chips and tokens.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management