Exploration of the basic aspects of the human resource planning process, including recruitment, selection, retention, and development of employees. Special attention is given to the strategic direction of an organization in assessing its human resource needs.
- Identify and describe each stage in the human resource planning process.
- Define key aspects of conducting a job analysis.
- Identify and describe the human resource recruitment process.
- Describe the various aspects of the human resource selection process.
- Identify and describe human resource retention and development.
- Discuss human resource assessment as it relates to the mission of an organization.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management