Introduction to the management of personnel, including the recruitment, selection, and evaluation of employees in the hospitality industry. Additionally, this course provides the foundation for the development of employee motivation and teambuilding skills.
- Identify the core competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
- Develop personal and professional growth, clarity and empowerment.
- Explain the impact of emotions on performance.
- Describe the contribution of emotional intelligence to effective leadership principles.
- Discuss how EI facilitates work relationships in a team environment.
- Synthesize the use of on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management