Examination of concepts and practical applications of emotional intelligence. This course will focus on how to assess basic skills in emotional intelligence, how to develop strategies to improve and enhance basic skill levels, and techniques that facilitate dealing with others of varying emotional backgrounds and competency levels.
- Describe six organizational behaviors that convey a customer-centered culture.
- Apply five tips for better listening when dealing with customer complaints.
- Recognize the varying levels of importance that companies place on customer feedback.
- Explain the intrinsic and associated value which can affect a customer’s loyalty to you or your company.
- Articulate a clear vision for customer service in your organization.
- Synthesize the use of on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management