ITM490A Info Technology Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Debra A. Bowen
Course DescriptionA capstone project that is applicable to information technology management. Students work on an original and significant project that integrates concepts, principles, and tools that are taught throughout the program. ITM490A, ITM490B, and ITM490C need to be taken consecutively. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Recognize the importance of information technology project planning and project management.
- Discuss project scope, task management, risk assessment, and measures of success.
- Evaluate the current information technology industry standards for a best-fit solution to a project.
- Develop a project plan for an information technology business case.
- Report on various aspects of project progress and provide mitigation plans when applicable.