CIS604 Management and Security
Lead Faculty: Dr. Patrick Olson
Course DescriptionStudy of organizational management, network infrastructures and information, including information risk analysis, threats, vulnerabilities and protection methods. Analyze a business enterprises information management security risks and vulnerabilities and prepare a comprehensive security plan for Intranet, Extranet and Internet infrastructures.
- Design information infrastructures to reduce organizational vulnerability to threats.
- Perform risk analysis methodologies to assess security issues from end users to the enterprise.
- Evaluate security threats to an information system ad suggest countermeasures.
- Adopt and implement information system countermeasures, disaster recovery plans, and back-up systems.
- Measure the effectiveness of organizational security policies and procedures.