CIS425 Programming for IT Environment
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lu Zhang
Course DescriptionIntroduction to programming concepts in an integrated computing environment. It also examines contemporary programming design techniques including event-oriented approaches. Develop applications using Microsoft Visual Basic in a graphical user interface (GUI) environment.
- Develop simple business applications in Visual Basic.NET.
- Understand Program logic, business rules, algorithms.
- Understand Variables: types, scope, structures.
- Understand Boolean logic and conditional and loop statements.
- Explain the disciplines in the Extended Unified Process (object-oriented software development methodology).
- Use the Unified Modeling Language for program design