EEC651 Electromagnetic Theory, Appl
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mohammad Amin
This course introduces the characteristics of electromagnetic waves, wave propagation methods, electric dipole, oscillation, radiation and applications in modern wireless communications. Student will study different wave propagation methods including reflection, refraction, diffraction, scattering, antenna design, signal transmission and reception.
- Characterize electromagnetic wave properties.
- Analyze different wave propagation methods.
- Apply wave theory to solving electrical engineering problems.
- Apply radiation principles to determine the signal strengths at different location from the source.
- Design antenna for transmission and reception for radiation energy.