MKT449 Advanced Market Research
Lead Faculty: Dr. Kamlesh Mehta
Data is everywhere, but knowledge is precious. Organizations require extensive information to identify new markets and new ways of addressing existing markets. Students will learn how to use software to extract and analyze data, find patterns and interpret the results to develop marketing strategies and messages for traditional and Web 2.0 media.
- Prepare and analyze quantitative data.
- Transform data into structured relational tables.
- Identify meaningful patterns and correlation among data.
- Interpret results by comparing outcomes to test data.
- Apply quantitative methods to create a create competitive advantage in marketing.
- Interpret and present results of the analytics research.