MKT651 Mobile Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mary Beth McCabe
Course DescriptionThis course covers how mobile marketing is defining business today, including strategy, tracking ROI, advertising, applications and mobile websites. From text messaging to QR codes, consumer interactions with mobile devices, and the laws and ethics of mobile marketing are explored in this course.
- Outline how mobile strategy shapes the marketing of products and services.
- Evaluate mobile marketing strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Evaluate techniques of mobile targeting and tracking of customers for business, governmental, and not-for-profit entities in the global marketplace.
- Plan mobile advertising, mobile promotions and location-based marketing.
- Demonstrate mobile marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.