MKT447 Marketing for Entrepreneurs
Lead Faculty: Dr. Kamlesh Mehta
A discussion of the strategies and ideas for building a business in the global economy for the entrepreneurial business owner taking a hands on approach to managing a company. This course focuses on innovation and creativity, global thinking, service support, and the importance of the internet in developing marketing strategy in both large and small companies.
- Identify the changes in moving from a traditional to the new economy.
- Examine the importance and value of the Internet in building a business.
- Use technology effectively in positioning goods and services for segmented populations.
- Develop a marketing plan for promoting the products and service of a particular business.
- Structure the organization around the concepts of vision, mission, and global marketing.