FIN655 Finance Research Project
Lead Faculty: Dr. Gurdeep Kumar Chawla
Students, under the guidance of their assigned faculty advisor, clarify topics, identify sources from which data will be gathered, and complete and present their research in written form. Grading is H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for an In Progress (IP) grade.
- Define a specific research problem clearly and concisely.
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review relating to the research problem.
- Identify sources of data to support the research.
- Develop appropriate instruments to conduct the research in question.
- Specify timeline and key milestones for execution and completion of the research.
- Gather and analyze relevant data.
- Draw conclusion from the analysis.
- Present the research in written and oral formats.