ECO204 Principles of Macroeconomics
Lead Faculty: Dr. Wali I. Mondal
This course provides an examination of aggregate economic activity. It includes a study of aggregate supply and demand, the monetary and banking systems, aggregate economic accounting, inflation, unemployment, the business cycle, macroeconomic policy, and economic progress and stability, among other things.
- Describe the determinants of aggregate supply and demand.
- Describe the national-income accounting system.
- Distinguish between "monetary" and "fiscal" policies.
- Assess macroeconomic policy and how it influences unemployment, the business cycle, and inflation.
- Identify the causes of economic progress.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the monetary and banking systems.