BUS480 Capstone:Integrated Bus Policy
Lead Faculty: Dr. Nelson Altamirano
Integrated Business Policy provides students with the opportunity to apply the principal concepts and skills learned in each of their BBA program core courses to real-world business situations. Students' ability to integrate this knowledge and to apply and articulate critical analysis to cases and other assignments are among the key objectives of this course. Students must complete at least 9 BBA preparation and upper-division core courses before starting this capstone course.
- Analyze the business situation of an enterprise in a variety of domestic and international industries and competitive situations.
- Use the principles of strategic management to make recommendations for a case enterprise.
- Apply management and organization principles to the formation and implementation of business strategies.
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical principles, personal and company values, and socially responsible management practices.
- Describe and discuss management processes for planning, organizing, and controlling business activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate and apply the skills and knowledge acquired in business courses, including marketing, management, finance, accounting, and economics.