Year of You Scholarship
Apply for our needs-based scholarship
and make this the Year of You.*
*Up to $7,500 awarded annually
Committed to Supporting You — All Year Long
National University is committed to supporting you all the way through your chosen program.
The cost of education should never be a barrier to earning your degree. That’s why the Year of You Scholarship was created to remove the financial barriers for high-need students in underserved populations.
“My degree showed women, especially women of color, that there are no limits on your hopes and dreams.”
Toya Sonnier, Class of 2019
The Year of You is a needs-based scholarship that offers up to $7,500 annually for qualified students. Apply if you’re:
- A first-generation student seeking the American dream
- Living in an underserved community without access to educational opportunities
- An enlisted servicemember looking to maximize your education benefit
- A degree holder hoping to advance your education without Title IV funding
National University’s Year of You is designed to support you on your educational journey. Whether it’s financial, academic, career, family, or emotional health, we’re here for you all the way. That’s Whole Human education. That’s NU.
Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2023.
For complete terms and conditions, please click here.
There are 2 Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Apply for the Year of You Scholarship using for below.
- Step 2: Apply to National University.
March 31, 2023
Make 2023 Your Year
Click the button below to begin our streamlined application process.
“The best investment I ever made was in myself.”
Nadia L., Class of 2020