Learn to provide quality patient care using the latest medical technologies with a degree in health and human services. Continuous medical advances have created an increasing demand for health professionals with the critical thinking and therapeutic skills that make a difference in the lives of patients.
National University offers programs in nursing, health sciences, and community health. As the first academic institution in the world to pursue and achieve Planetree Recognition, National University is a leader in training a new generation of health care providers as compassionate, competent professionals dedicated to achieving the highest quality patient outcomes while serving diverse communities through a person-centered model of care.Meet Our Faculty
Choose from our departments below
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences with an Inspired Teaching and Learning Preliminary Single Subject Credential (California)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Health & Life Science Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Master of Science in Clinical Affairs
- Master of Science in Clinical Regulatory Affairs
- Master of Science in Complementary & Integrative Healthcare
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Clinical Lab Science Didactic Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Health Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Health
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (California)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Second Bachelor Degree (California)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Generic Entry
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - RN Completion
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- LVN to RN 30 Unit Option Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Health and Human Services
“Our faculty members are nationally recognized across a broad spectrum of health profession disciplines and prepare students for success in the ever-evolving health care field.”