ANE681 Nurse Anesthesia Seminar V
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bryan Tune
Presentation and discussion of case studies related to pathophysiological states and safe
anesthesia delivery. Evaluation of current best practice issues in the delivery of anesthesia. Presentation of scholarly inquiry culminating project.
- Create a final version of a scholarly inquiry manuscript on a selected anesthesia related evidence based topic.
- Construct a presentation to deliver on the selected topic of scholarly inquiry.
- Appraise the integration of evidence based practice and clinical theory into clinical anesthesia.
- Evaluate clinical crisis management strategies.
- Formulate appropriate course of anesthesia for patients with and without complex needs.