ANE671 Nurse Anesthesia Seminar III
Course DescriptionExplore and review of more complex principles and applications of nurse anesthesia. Scholarly inquiry into case studies, patient care management, thesis development, and intensive review.
- Defend relationship between theory and practice as it relates to the practice of nurse anesthesia.
- Write a scholarly manuscript related to an evidence based practice topic in anesthesia.
- Develop ability to synthesize information from the basic sciences into increasingly complex anesthesia management plans.
- Evaluate practice for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Develop the application of basic, and anesthesia science in clinical anesthesia decision making.