ANE671 Nurse Anesthesia Seminar III
Lead Faculty: Dr. Floria Trimble
Explore and review of more complex principles and applications of nurse anesthesia. Scholarly inquiry into case studies, patient care management, thesis development, and intensive review.
- Defend relationship between theory and practice as it relates to the practice of nurse anesthesia.
- Write a scholarly manuscript related to an evidence based practice topic in anesthesia.
- Develop ability to synthesize information from the basic sciences into increasingly complex anesthesia management plans.
- Evaluate practice for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Develop the application of basic, and anesthesia science in clinical anesthesia decision making.