ANE650 Nurse Anesthesia EBP/Research
Exploration of study designs, measurement tools, and data collection strategies in research and evidence based practice data collection. Logic of statistical models used in the evaluation of research designs and measures. Identification of an evidence based scholarly question pertinent to nurse anesthesia practice.
- Examine research and evidence based practice study design.
- Evaluate clinical research methods and instruments.
- Analyze the strengths and limitations of research designs used most frequently in health care research.
- Develop a scholarly inquiry topic that will provide foundation for the formation of a thesis or project.
- Evaluate statistical analysis utilized in research and evidence based practice study design.